Our low and ultra low temperature storage chambers are ideal for the storage of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and clinical trial materials. Our chambers are validated and serviced annually by our own in-house engineers and are continually monitored by our FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliant monitoring system
Introducing the World's first -70°C walk-in chamber
The only one of its kind in the world, our -70°C walk-in chamber is the first in the new Polar Series. Boasting a high-efficiency insulated enclosure, with an internal volume of 50m3, the chamber is supported with 100% operational redundancy on key components and has been designed for easy installation in any manufacturing or storage facility.
Find out more
We offer bespoke storage solutions for both low and ultra low temperature storage, with capacity depending on the customer requirements.
We offer storage solutions from shared units to complete freezers dedicated to individual customer use. We provide primary and secondary storage in GMP compliant conditions, storing vaccines, tissues and other clinical materials as well as laboratory research material.
Our storage suites are fully secure
- Chambers are kept physically locked
- Audible and visual alarms for temperature and humidity (Over and Under set conditions)
- Back-up generator with automatic transfer unit
- UPS on data logger ensuring continuous monitoring and alarm call outs
- Data loggers have email and auto dial alert functionality
- 24/7 on-call engineers
- Facility monitored by access control and CCTV
- 6180A Eurotherm data acquisition system
- 21CFR Part 11 compliant
Our stability storage rooms routinely operate at the following conditions
Cryogenic -196°C storage is also available within our Cryobank