Our validation department offers full on-site validation services for environmental rooms and chambers, incubators, refrigerators, freezers and all associated monitoring equipment such as data logging systems and chart recorders.
We have provided initial and on-going validation services to the pharmaceutical industry for over 12 years and are working with some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our aim is to provide our clients with an excellent service which develops long-standing future relationships.
Using a combination of calibrated equipment and state-of-the-art data acquisition systems, we are able to offer extensive temperature, relative humidity and light distribution testing.
We undertake every aspect of validation and calibration
- URS (User Requirements Specifications)
- FDS (Functional Design Specification)
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test)
- IQ (Installation Qualification)
- OQ (Operational Qualification)
- PQ (Performance Qualification)
- PE (Performance Evaluation)